Media Credential Request Form
Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance, September 20, 2015, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Los Verdes Golf Course, 7000 Los Verdes Dr., Rancho Palos Verdes CA 90275
REQUEST MUST BE RECEIVED BY September 10, 2015
The Palos Verdes Concours d’Elegance is committed to working with the emerging social media sector and independent reporters, columnists, journalists, bloggers and photographers who are capable of reaching wide audiences. The following list includes guidelines which will be used to determine eligibility to grant Media Credentials to enter the event.
- Media Credentials must be applied for and will be issued in the applicant’s name and a Photo ID may be required upon arrival. Please provide at least 10 days to consider your Media Credential request.
- We value individuals who have worked with us in the past or who have professional experience. We require that individuals have a proven history, demonstrate professional standards and regularly produce original and quality content that can reach the target audience.
- The approval of media credentials depends on the several factors:
- Previous relevant journalism experience
- Journalists who have not previously covered the Concours must submit recent examples of what they have done and one reference in order to be considered for credentials
- Duration of online blog covering automobiles and luxury lifestyle for longer than one year
- Commercial Nature of the Websit
- Weekly and Monthly number of unique visitor traffic data from a recognized objective measurement company
- Websites must be free from gossip and offensive language
- If asked to provide copies of past coverage of the PVC or any other Concours, a response must be received in order to be considered for credentials.
- Media Credentials are for those who come to cover the entire event as opposed to only a single car. Exceptions will be made in special circumstances at the discretion of PVC.
- A Media Credential Request Form must be submitted for each representative from your media organization and not the organizations as a whole.
- You will be notified by September 10 confirming or denying your request
- If your credential request is approved, your name will be added to the Approved Media List at the Gate. A Photo ID may be required when you check in.
- No credentials will be mailed.