Thank you for your interest in the Palos Verdes Concours D'Elegance. We know the event will provide you with delight and even a bit of awe. The Concours is an event for all ages, and children are welcome. For those that don't know, a Concours D'Elegance is different from "car shows." A Concours brings together vintage autos that adhere to the auto's original design and build, and are judged on both their adherence to the original state of their manufacture and the quality level of their fit and finish. Beauty and elegance are rewarded. Add to this the inclusion of some incredible vintage aircraft, and we've got a day of fascination in store for you.
Online (purchase below) thru Sept. 30, 2017 – $40 each
Day of show admission – $50 each
Children 13 and younger – Free
Bulk Ticket Sales
25+ tickets purchased prior to 8/31/17 – $30 each
Call 866-522-7746, or email Andy Lingman
for details and purchases.
VIP Package — Limited Quantity
Includes Parking, Elegant Tent Seating, Mediterranean Style Luncheon Catered by the Renowned Bites & Bashes, Premium Wine and Craft Beer Located adjacent to the Awards Ceremony. Purchasable below – $150 each
Cash only at public gate – $10
On Day of Event
- Sunday, October 1, 2017. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Getting to the event, see Driving Directions.
- For faster parking, please have exact currency if possible – $10 cash per vehicle.
- Limited ADA parking is available on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Food for purchase will be available from a variety of the finest gourmet food trucks in the South Bay.
- Craft beer and fine wine will be available for purchase in the PV Concours adult refreshment tents.
- The Western Museum of Flight will be open to Concours attendees to visit at no charge
- No pets are allowed at this event. Only leashed Service dogs will be allowed through the gates (event is held at an operating airport)
- More information may be found in our FAQs