Receive Show Updates
Thank you for your interest in the Palos Verdes Concours D'Elegance. We know the event will provide you with delight and even a bit of awe. The Concours is an event for all ages, and children are welcome. For those that don't know, a Concours D'Elegance is different from "car shows." A Concours brings together vintage autos that adhere to the auto's original design and build, and are judged on both their adherence to the original state of their manufacture and the quality level of their fit and finish. Beauty and elegance are rewarded. Add to this the inclusion of some incredible vintage aircraft, and we've got a day of fascination in store for you.
Buy Now to SAVE $15!
Until August 10, 2018 – $35 each
Day of show admission – $50 each at the gate
Children 13 and younger – Free
Bulk Ticket Sales
25+ tickets purchased prior to 9/29/18 – $25 each
Block of 50 tickets purchased prior to 9/29/18 – $20 each
VIP Package — Limited Quantity
Includes Sponsored Parking, Elegant Tent Seating, and Catered Luncheon that includes Premium Wine and Craft Beer located adjacent to the Awards Ceremony. Purchasable below – $150 each
FREE General Parking is sponsored by Tayco Engineering. Thank you Tayco!
On Day of Event
- Sunday, September 30, 2018. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Getting to the event, see Driving Directions.
- Parking is FREE this year; sponsored by Tayco Engineering.
- Limited ADA parking is available on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Food for purchase will be available from a variety of the finest gourmet food trucks in the South Bay.
- Craft beer and fine wine will be available for purchase in the PV Concours adult refreshment tents.
- The Western Museum of Flight will be open to Concours attendees to visit at no charge.
- No pets are allowed at this event. Only leashed Service dogs will be allowed through the gates (event is held at an operating airport).
- More information may be found in our FAQs.